Experience the beauty of Sri Lanka tea hills and southern coastline on this leisurely all-inclusive Sri Lanka holiday which also includes two nights on the border of Yala National Park. Your accommodation is some of the finest in the island and each luxurious hotel offers an intimate stay with gourmet dining and unique travel experiences.
Take the time to totally unwind on this indulgent holiday, relaxed in the knowledge that all of your meals and activities are already covered.
- Glorious views and activities at Castlereagh Lake
- Gentle walks and bike rides through tea estates
- Spot exotic wildlife in Yala National Park
- Relax on beautiful tropical beaches
- Indulge in delicious gourmet meals
- Accommodation in a shared double/twin room on an all-inclusive meal basis
- Camellia Hills - Includes breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea, dinner, complimentary soft drinks, beer, house wine, house gin/vodka/whiskey/arrack with mixers, Tea factory tour and tea estate walking trails and cycling at Camellia Hills
- Chena Huts – includes all meals, morning and afternoon Yala National park safaris during the stay, selected wine, beer and spirits, fruit juices, other soft drinks , teas and coffees.
- Anantara Peace Haven Tangalle - A spa treatment once during your stay at Anantara Peace Haven Tangalle, high tea, wine upon arrival, selected spirits, beers and soft-drinks served from 11.00hrs – 23.00hrs, Mini Bar refilled once per stay, breakfast, A-la-carte lunch and dinner in any restaurant
- Chauffeur-guide and vehicle for the duration of the tour (including leisure days)
- Both airport transfers
- Expert advice and support prior to and during the tour
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Price shown is a starting price and is subject to change, depending on travel dates / number of travellers etc.
- Price shown is based on two people sharing a double/twin room excluding domestic flights
- See our Booking Conditions for more details
- All Inclusive is not permitted during the high season. (24 Dec – 5 Jan)
Day 1, 2 & 3 Hatton, Hill Country
Transfer from the airport to Hatton, either by car or save time with a seaplane ride. Experience the sensational surroundings of Sri Lanka’s central hills which have been known as the Tea Country since the 19th century when British colonialists dedicated this area to the production of tea. Stroll the estates or go on a bike ride through the bushes. You may also visit the Warleigh church which is on the opposite shore of Castlereagh lake or Relax by the pool and soak in the sunshine and awe-inspiring views.
Day 4 & 5 Yala National Park, Yala
Wind out of the island’s hills down to the south-east coast. There is also the option to skip the road journey and take a seaplane. Discover Sri Lanka’s most iconic exotic wildlife on twice-daily private game drives into Yala National Park. This popular nature reserve is just minutes from your hotel and boasts an array of incredible animals including the elusive leopard, majestic elephants, vibrant birds and lazy crocodiles. In between game drives, relax at the pool bar with a cool drink in hand. Dine in an oil-lit restaurant with sea views.
Day 6, 7 & 8 Tangalle, South Coast
It’s time for a few days of well-deserved rest and relaxation on the beautiful beaches of Sri Lanka’s south coast. Tangalle is just a couple of hours from Yala by car. Go for romantic sunset strolls; eat delicious meals at the variety of hotel restaurants; unwind by the pool or on the sand, and indulge in a range of soothing spa treatments. Bliss!
Day 9 Airport
You will be collected from Tangalle and transferred to the airport in plenty of time to catch your plane home.
Hatton, Hill Country
Camellia Hills is a modern interpretation of a tea bungalow. Offering accommodation in five ensuite rooms overlooking the majestic Castlereagh reservoir and surrounding tea plantations, the bungalow is great for relaxation and operate on all-inclusive basis.
Uga Chena Huts
Yala National Park, Yala
Yala’s first boutique hotel, Uga Chena Huts is comprised of fourteen private cabins sprawled across seven acres of scrubland, edged by the ocean and just five minutes from the entrance to Yala National Park. This luxurious accommodation offers exquisite food, excellent service and a peaceful atmosphere. There is a pool, spa, and each cabins is complete with a private plunge pool.
Following are recommended optional activities